Pages

18 May 2017

A Few Cards

Thought I would share a few cards I made a while ago.  They are so easy to make. 
Just CAS (Clean and Simple).


This one reminds me of the days when I was a designer on the Totally Gorjuss Challenge blog.
Such fond memories of those days.  My cards were more elaborate then.
 Don't have the time or energy to go into so much detail anymore.
 Far too many other hobbies that are taking up my time.

Another Gorjuss Girl.  Just loved them.  The balloon die is new.
I just printed some dots around the inside edge of the balloons to make them pop.
Added 2 small pearls for effect.

These cards were made just using some plain and patterned cardstock.

One way of using up the scraps of paper that we have lying around.
The round sentiment is from Lily of the Valley. The oval one is computer-generated by myself.


The image on the left is also from Lily of the Valley. Such a pity they do not make those
pre-coloured Art Pads anymore. I used to love those to make quick and easy cards.
The image on the right is from a set I bought at Typo.

More CAS cards, just using what one already has in your stash. 
I just added some pearls for effect.


I used to have a lovely Watermark, but sadly my PC crashed a while ago and I lost all my files,
hence a very homemade watermark which I quickly created.

Tip for the Day: Watermark your photo's, as you don't want someone else stealing your work.

Visitors have been a bit slow, but I will persevere... lol.  This is what happens when you
take a long sabbatical from blogging!

Thanks to those who will pop by to leave a comment.
I so appreciate it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon
Ek hoop jy kry die een. Dit is wonderlik om jou terug te he.
Jy bly my inspirasie. Jou werk is pragtig en ek geniet dit elke oomblik.
hou so aan asb. Carina

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful cards Sharon. So creative with the scraps of paper!