Pages

19 November 2010

It's a Sketch and Bling over at Teddy Stampers...

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in our Birthday Blog Hop over at Teddy Stampers... we had such fun reading your comments and viewing your stunning creations...  Now that the dust is off those teddy stamps, we hope you'll become regular visitors at our challenges...

Please visit the Teddy Stampers blog to view all the winners in our Birthday Hop.  Well done to all of you... enjoy your prizes.


The winner of my Blog Candy is Lyn S of Arty Aspirations. Lyn hails from Australia...woohoo!  Thanks for your lovely comment Lyn and for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers too. Your card is just adorable. Please email me your addy so that I can post your surprise Candy off to you. 

And now it's on to another challenge at Teddy Stampers.  This time we'd like you to follow a Sketch and add some Bling along the way...  Our sponsor this time is AnnaBelle Stamps. Here's the sketch to follow

 And here is my creation for your inspiration...

This teddy was kindly given to me by Gail, a fellow South African blogger. I just adore him.  The flowers were a gift from my other blogfriend Amelia.  Ribbon, cardstock and bling from my current stash. Both their blogs are in my right hand sidebar, if you'd like to pay them a visit.  You won't be disappointed as they create the most beautiful work.

I hope I've managed to inspire you today and look forward to viewing your creations. Thanks for playing along with us, hugs Sharon x

15 comments:

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat heb je van die leuke sketch een super mooi kaartje gemaakt

gr hetty

Riet said...

Schitterende kaart Sharon,lief die stempel,mooi papier en kleuren.

Liefs Riet.

Renkata said...

ohhh Sharon what a cute and happy card!

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Sharon.
luv
Debby

Lia said...

beautiful card sharon I love this bear it's very cute
hugs Lia

Crystal said...

AWW Sharon what a super sweet bear and an ADORABLE creation!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sharon ! Love the soft colours and this little teddy is really cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a darling in his dungeries or dungeroo's as my brother used to call them, I wore them in the 70's.
Super colouring, great card. janex

RosesMarijke said...

Het is een schattig kaartje geworden Sharon...baie mooi!!

xxMarijke

dolcreations said...

This card reminds me of spring! Fresh and bright! I just love what you have done adding those pretty little flowers and that image..beautifully coloured!

Crealin said...

Hoi Sharon,

je kaartje is zo lief, ik vind dit beertje allerschattigst en je hebt hem zo mooi ingekleurd.
Je weet toch dat je altijd bij me welkom bent dan kunnen we samen veel kaartjes maken en babbelen.
Celia ziet het ook al zitten ;-)

Bedankt voor je lieve berichtjes!

Dikke zoen en prettig weekend,

Lins x

Lyn S said...

Your card is just adorable Sharon, so cute!

Thanks you so much for choosing me as the winner of your blog candy, what a lovely surprise!

Payne Holler Cards said...

your card is adorable!!! hope your goodies arrive soon...and hope your back is letting you move around now!
hugs GF
Linda

Unknown said...

I totally love this card!! It caught my eye the second I popped onto Teddy-Stampers! Beautiful job g/f. I love this image and wish I knew who made it (hint, hint) Another one you Rocked!!! Welcome home MojO!!!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Oh, this card is so pretty, Sharon. Beautiful colouring and the flowers are great.
Amelia x