Pages

12 September 2009

Hi Everyone, Went to bed around 12h15 last night and woke up around 03h45 this morning, sick as a dog.  Not nice!  I starting feeling a bit better later on and just as well as I had to go out to collect something from the chemist which I needed.   Kendall and I popped in at our newly found craft shop in Bellville, Creative Talents Crafts.  We managed to get a whole lot of gorgeous paper, flowers, beads, brads, ribbon and I couldn't wait to get home to start making some more cards.  We also visited The Deckle Edge to get some more Copic pens.  They are hellishly expensive, I know, but you can purchase refills for them, so they can actually last for ever.  Our supply is growing and our colour palette as well.  As you can see from the card I made, I'm now venturing into more organgy and purplish tones.  Hope you like this one?  I just love the new flowers I got today.  Remind me of Spring, which has still got to arrive in Cape Town.  The sun shone which was a blessing, but as I'm typing this post I am freezing cold.  Winter is far from gone.

No comments: