Pages

15 September 2009

Oooh, I am so excited.  My friend Vanessa who works and lives in Hong Kong just emailed me.  She's collecting the Elizabeth Bell, Magnolia and Gorguss Girl stamps I ordered through her when she visits the UK tomorrow.  I can't wait to get my hands on them and produce some cards for you all to see, so watch this space!  She also emailed me a website link of a craft store in Hong Kong who sell the Precious Moment images on stamp.  Well... it was like feeding candy to a baby.  As I opened each link, I ooo'h and aaa'h and if money were no object I would have ordered the whole lot, but have only selected a few.  Not sure what the exchange rate is, but will even live on bread and butter if I have to, but those stamps I MUST have!!! :)   Only fellow crafters will appreciate this obsession we have to own these stamps!  As mentioned earlier, keep watching this space.  Had a complete rest last night, but feeling very inspired right now to make some cards later.  Love and blessings to all of you, have a wonderful day.

No comments: