Pages

09 October 2009

Dear Friends, I have come across a delightful website which offers some Freebie downloads.  As you may/may not know, we are kinda starved down here at the tip of Africa for stamps, so any downloadable freebies are appreciated.  Please take a moment to visit Cuddly Buddy Crafts.  It will be worth your while.  There are some lovely free animations and avatars to add to your blog, just to spice it up a bit.  Enjoy!

I'm feeling so happy right now.  As you know I love making cards and I'm really enjoying blogging so much.  A friend (hello Darryl in Sweden - mwah!) tried to get me to blog ages ago, but at that stage I hadn't started making cards yet, but now that I've got a topic to chat about, look where I'm sitting today!  What an absolute joy it is communicating with you all.
once again for visiting my blog, I so enjoy hearing from you!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead.  Hope there'll be lots of time for us all to get creative and I look forward to seeing what you've made.  Before you leave, please check out Bev's creation which she posted today.  It's a Magnolia card in Aqua and Brown and is absolutely gorgeous!

No comments: