Pages

08 December 2009

More Quickie Christmas Cards...



Thought I would just post a few more last-minute Christmas cards which are on order. Posted all mine on Sunday and then a few more today.   The card above was made using the lovely digi stamp from Vera of Heartland Creek Graphics.  You'll find her blog under my list of blogs I visit regularly. She's come up with some lovely new graphics, which I'm sure will impress you. Please pay her a visit when you have the time.



I still love my little Penny Black snow couple and the candy bar stamps. Nice to use for those quickie cards you want to make. They look absolutely fab in real life with all the glitter on them - not sure if you can pick this up in the pic though.

I've just been commissioned to do a farewell card for tomorrow and I hope when I sit down tonight that the creative juices will just flow, unlike last night when my mojo just died on me!!  Never mind, it was a good excuse to call my buddy Paola and have a chat. There's always something to chat about, which I really enjoy.  Take care everyone, hugs Sharon x

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there Sharon. More lovely cards, they are adorable as always. Happy crafting. Lots of love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Your cards are beautiful Sharon as always... I know that tonight you will get all the inspiration you need... I do like the photo you have put on your blog with the little cat sleeping and his "friends" ! Cute !!!

jenny said...

Beautiful cards Sharon, I love PB snow couple!

Jenny xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sharon,i love your images .

Hugs Riet.x

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Sharon

Wat een mooie kaarten zijn dit...ze worden steeds mooier en mooier bij jou!!

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

awww Sharon how sweet of you! Thank you for mentioning my work :D
You made a great card out of this digi,just adorable!

Groetjes Vera