- All I did was purchase a red spiral-bound book and covered it with red and white checked paper which was downloaded from the internet.
- For the blackboard, I covered a frame with brown paper and placed a piece of black cardstock behind it for the actual "board". I wrote on it with a white gel pen.
- From the Magnolia Yummy for your Tummy range, I coloured the lovely Edwin and Tilda with my Copics and using sticky foam tape mounted them onto the blackboard. The other little pics I cut out from wrapping paper, matted onto a thicker board and using same foam sticky tape, mounted them all over the book.
- I then took one of those plastic white spoons you get when you buy yoghurt and coloured that in red with my Copic pen
- A bow, "hand made" charm and computer generated sentiment was added for completion
04 February 2010
Recipe Book Gift Idea
Hello friends... happy Thursday, YAY! It is almost weekend again. Whilst chatting to my friend last night, I was telling her about this gift I had made for my other friend Deidré for Christmas and she said that I need to post a pic on my blog... so here it is... a very simple gift idea for you to make for someone who loves baking, cooking, etc.