Pages

01 August 2010

Welcome and update on Cards for CANSA project

Morning friends... I haven't blogged since Friday and was so thrilled to see that 3 new friends have joined my blog... a very warm welcome to Lisa, Lynda and Millie.  Thanks so much, I will pop around and visit you soon. 

A brief update on the Cards for CANSA project, Relay for Life, I am running with on behalf of my cousin's wife, who is herself a cancer survivor.  Here are a few more cards from the RSA stamping group in South Africa, which I received in the post.

Thanks to Niki and Millie for these  stunning cards. Happy Birthday to Niki Zipp who celebrates her birthday today, 1 August.

A huge thanks too to Susan Nel (envelopes made from serviettes ~ aren't they stunning?), Dale and Jools. Beautiful cards ladies, thank you.

As the cards come rolling in, I will showcase them on my blog for your enjoyment. 120 have been received so far.  You ladies are amazing!!!

Hugs and blessings, Sharon x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards and a great cause they are made for. Thank Sharon on behalf of all the women who will receive them. xoxoxxo