Pages

08 October 2010

Teddy Stampers - Fall Colours

Happy Friday everyone... the weekend is almost here... thanks for joining us again at Teddy Stampers challenges.  This fortnight we'd love to see your projects and cards using Fall colours.  For some inspiration please visit our blog to see what our DT have come up with. 

I've coloured in this gorgeous Popcorn Bear which was stamped for me by my fellow teamie, Cherie.  Isn't he gorgeous and don't you love those flowers?  I've added some dimension glaze to make them pop. The gingham paper was snagged from Bev's Blog.  She offers these as freebies, so pop around and pay her a visit. You will find these in the right hand column and will have to scroll right down.  She has a super range of colours to choose from.

Wags 'n Whiskers are our sponsors this fortnight. The sentiment is one of Cuddly Buddly's.   Thanks for popping by and good luck with the challenge.

Hugs Sharon x

8 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card sharon I love the bear and your coloring is great.
hugs Lia

Rene Sharp said...

I love your Fall teddy card Sharon! Hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

Unknown said...

Sharon I love your card! It is bright and cheerful and fun to look at! Awesome job! I will have mine posted shorty... on the slow side tonight or should I say morning!

ursula Uphof said...

A lovely card Sharon, going to try for this one. Have a wonderful weekend.

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card, Sharon!!
Cute little bear lovely colored:-)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Laila.

Bev said...

Fabby card honey, that little bear is so cute! Glad you found the gingham useful x

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sharon ! I love Popcorn, he is so cute ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Crystal said...

SOOO Sweet Sharon love this teddy and the great fall colors!