Pages

10 December 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I received the Stylish Blogger Award from my dear friend Sandra in Lancashire, UK.  Thanks so much Sandra for thinking of me... you are so sweet.


I need to mention a few things about myself... but I think you know pretty much all there is to know about me, if you've been following me regularly...(smile)

I have great pleasure in passing this Award on to some fabulous creators and bloggers out there... so here goes... 

Rene from Stamping in Sunny SA...  Your blog is absolutely stunning and it's such an inspiration visiting you, as you are such a multi-talented person. Enjoy this Award my friend.

Elna and Benice from Between Cupcakes and Tea... I love visiting their blog which is incredibly stylish, so this Award suits them perfectly. They also have such inspirational projects to share with us all.  Thanks ladies, enjoy your Award.

Paola from Paola's Paper Haven... Paola's is such a talented person and is always willing to share her wealth of knowledge with me... I value your friendship and am so pleased to pass on this Award to you dear.  Enjoy!

Amelia from Stamped for the Occasion... Amelia is such a wonderfully talented person. Her cards are amazing.  I am so pleased to have met you in blogland and value your friendship too. Enjoy this Award.

Janiel/Janny from My Little Pieces of Art... Janny's blog is incredibly stylish and her creations are a real feast for the eyes... you need to follow her if you're not a follower already.

Dena from Dena's Stamping Corner... what an absolute delightful crafter you are. Another blog to follow, as there is so much inspiration and candy for the eye.

And finally, but certainly not least... to my dear blogfriend Jenny, from Stamps, Pencils and Paper... I just love the look of Jenny's blog... so very stylish and she makes the most beautiful cards and projects. Enjoy the Award honey!


The weekend is around the corner and I, for one, am looking forward to it.  My Christmas card stash is really looking a bit grim right now, so I may have to call on an Elf to assist me as I need to post my cards on Sunday...

Thanks for popping by and take care, hugs Sharon x

7 comments:

paola said...

Thanks so much Sha, you are such a hunny
smiles
Paola

Dena said...

Sharon, thank you so much for the award. I am honored to receive it. You are such a sweetie to think of me!
Hugs, Dena

Rene Sharp said...

Oh how nice of you Sharon, and what lovely flattering words. You really made my day after it being a rather hot and stressful one!! The boys are now officially on holiday so hopefully we can now relax a bit :) Enjoy your weeknd my friend xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Thank you for the award sweetie! You have made my day THANK YOU!!!
hugs, Janiel

Hetty said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je Award

gr hetty

Anonymous said...

Sharon, thanks so much for this award. What a wonderful friend you are to think of me. Your kind words
absolutely made my day.
Amelia x

jenny said...

Thank you so much for the award and your kind words Sharon xx

Jenny xx