Pages

05 July 2011

I won....

Woohoo.... what a wonderful surprise and a lovely start to the week... I WON Bev's Simon Says Stamp Saturday Surprise.  There are literally hundreds that enter Bev's candy each Saturday and I was the lucky one this time.  Thanks so much to Bev and to Simon Says Stamps for making this candy available.  I can't wait to receive Giggling Tilda.  Isn't she adorable


Reminder:  You have only a few days to enter the current ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Simply Magnolia, so hurry along now.  The next challenge starts on 9 July and this is when my term as a new DT member starts.  I'd love to see all my fellow Maggie lovers taking part.  hugs Sharon x

6 comments:

inge said...

Gefeliciteerd Sharon met deze leuke prijs.

Groetjes inge

Rene Sharp said...

Lucky you, she's adorable!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hey congratulations Sharon, I am absolutely thrilled for you. Whooppiii.
Love Sandra xxx

Moz said...

Fabulous news! Well done Shaz. Enjoy this little darling.
Hugz
Moz

Anonymous said...

Congrats, what a cutie, :) Lori m

jimlynn said...

Congrats!!! What a cute image you're going to get too. Can't wait to see a card with it!
Lynn