Pages

05 July 2011

Anything BUT Square at Paperlane

As mentioned in a previous post Paperlane have a NEW challenge blog.  They stock the Molly Bloom stamps, which I am absolutely crazy about and as I own a few, this is the perfect opportunity for me to share them with you.  I really hope you'll fall in love with them as much as I have and that you'll join in the FUN at Paperlane.

Without any further ado, here are my Molly and George taking part in the first challenge Anything BUT Square over at Paperlane.  The card is a shaped card, which is anything but square...lol

As can be seen, I've used alot of embellishments on this card. Molly and George have been coloured in with Copics.


The gorgeous postage stamp is from Whimsy Stamps... love them!  Ribbon, lace, flowers from my stash. I'm using my flowers more, as you can see...lol

Thanks so much for popping by, I really enjoy your visits and comments. They really make my day!  Thanks too to my new followers for joining, always nice welcoming new friends.

hugs Sharon x

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks so much for joining our first challenge! I love the soft colours that you have used. Kerry :-)

Klare said...

fabulous card, thanks for entering the paperlane challenge hope to see you in more of the forth coming challenges on paperlane
klare :o) x

Unknown said...

Hi!
I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

xx/MulleSnuttan

ursula Uphof said...

Love this card, and I realised I have the same stamp. Really not sure where I got it, but I think in New Zealand, so will have to join in. Congratulations on winning at Bev's. Saw that Sharon K had won and wondered if it was you. Nice when one knows the winner. Enjoy your stamp.

chilli pip said...

Wowser as some people say this is impressive.loads of beauty on this card x

inge said...

Leuke kaart Sharon,mooie kleuren heb je weer gebruikt.

Groetjes Inge

Clare said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for joining in the fun, your card is fab!
Love Clare x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello there Sharon. Well my goodness, what a STUNNING CREATION. They need you on their DT. You have so much fabulous detail in this, everything about it is just PERFECT. I love your colouring, great design and wonderful papers as always.
I think I know where my Mojo has disappeared to, its in South Africa, please can you send it back to me, hahaha. Absolutely amazing my friend. Good luck with the challenge, a sure WINNER in my eyes.
Love Sandra xxx

paola said...

stunning card Shazi, great coloring and all your fabulous flowers just make for a masterpiece
smiles
Paola

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Sharon ! I love the soft colours and the vintage touch through your embellies... Love that stamp !!! Hugs and love from Catherine

The Paperlane said...

Hi Sharon,
what a lovely card! well done. so nice to have you joining us from so far away!!
hugs Caz xx

The Wired Angel said...

This is beautiful, Sharon... such a lovely card. Sending hugs your way, Peggy x

Unknown said...

Sharon this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I just love your cards!!! Fabulous work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shabby chic card Sharon! Love the brown and pinks and the little flowers looks gorgeous.
Amelia x

Babs said...

Fabulous card love all the detail.

Babs x

Angelics Boutique said...

Hi Sharon, I love the detail you have on this card & what can I say George & molly are just soooo cute!Fab card x

Karen M said...

Sharon, congratulations on winning the 1st paperlane card challenge! You certainly deserve it; your card is so lovely! xx

Anonymous said...

thanks for popping by my blog and commenting! this is so cute; i love the colours you chose and all the embellishments. congratulations on your win; now you can have more fun with new stash. :)