Pages

24 September 2011

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Birds of a Feather

Welcome to another challenge at the Totally Gorjuss blog.

It's Birds of a Feather this week.  You can use anything birdy or feathers or both on your creations this week.  I don't really own any birdy stamps, but managed to find this gorgeous postbox with 2 birdies perched on top of it, amongst my stamps.  It's from Great Impressions, a local stamp company, purchased from Merrypak.


My image has been coloured in with Copics and I hope you can see the CLOUDS that I've made...woohooo!  I am so thrilled with the result that I want to add clouds to all my stamped images...hahaha!!!  Just love this gorgeous wide satin ribbon too, which I think I'm using for the first time since I purchased it!


Added some Dimensional Magic glaze to some flowers, leaves, butterflies and the birdies to make them pop !

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Lily of the Valley, so I'd like to encourage all my stamping friends from South Africa and overseas to join in the FUN !

Thanks for popping by and if you'd like to leave a comment, that would be appreciated.  hugs Sharon x

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh WOW Sharon, what a beautiful card. I love how you have made those light and fluffy clouds, so professional. A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. The colour scheme is fabulous and that lovely blue ribbon finishes it all off perfectly. Stunning. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This is a beautiful card Sharon ! Love the scumptious bow ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Renkata said...

Such a joyful and pretty card Sharon.

jimlynn said...

WHOA!!! This is one gorgeous creation! Lovin' those fabulous clouds and your coloring on the mail box is wonderful! Outstanding!
Lynn

chilli pip said...

Those clouds are wonderful , I enlarged your card for a better look wow. Well done Sharon this is a lovely card

Riet said...

What a schitterende kaart Sharon.

Liefs Riet.

Jaimy said...

I want to say that you make beautiful cards! I came at your blog and now I am your newest follower.

Greetings, jaimy
www.jaimyskaartjes.blogspot.com