Pages

20 October 2011

Another Bookmark to share... for Alicia

Well, the bookmark for Ayiesha was so popular, that Alicia wanted one too. She's a Blue girl and loves sunflowers, but as I do not own a sunflower stamp, I thought I'd make her one with daisies and added a few butterflies for good measure.   Hope she likes it !


Here's another pic from a different angle


And another view to show you how I've popped those butterflies


Thanks for popping by and leaving such lovely comments.  It really makes blogging all the more worthwhile. The weekend is just around the corner... and my annual leave is drawing closer (only in December)...yay!

Once again, so disappointed in our postal service... I posted an envelope to a new friend about a week or so ago and she has still not received it.  My friend in the UK ordered new stamps from LOTV and within a day or 2 it was in her hands...  Geez, now that's service!  hugs Sharon x

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty Sharon - and useful! Really like the blue gingham background with those pretty flowers.
Lynn

cheryl said...

oh sharon hun just love this really beautiful bookmark those flowers are gorgeous and they really add such dimension to the bookmark hugs cherylxxx

inge said...

Wat een leuke bladwijzer Sharon, deze moet ik ook eens gaan maken.
Je afdrukjes zijn onderweg hoor, ik lees het wel als ze er zijn.

Groetjes Inge

Marika said...

Good Morning

What a lucky lady Alicia is - I know she will enjoy her bookmark.

I am very jealous of you, my annual holiday will only start in December and then I am usually so busy with all the Chrismas arrangments and kids being at home, that I do not get much time for crafting.

So you must please go ahead and enjoy your holiday for my part and I do hope that you will share all your experiances and keep us all here in blog land up to date on what you are doing and what projects you are busy with.

Thank you,
Marika

Cherie said...

Hi my sweet friend,
What a gorgeous bookmark so so pretty i'm sure Alicia will love it.
Huge hugs Cherie x

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful creations you make - I know I'd be very chuffed to receive such a beautiful bookmark! Never made one like this, but feel inspired to give it a go now!

Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog:)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Sharon, I really love this. Its so cute and very colourful. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

chilli pip said...

These bookmarks of yours are wonderful...is there a tutorial I feel the need to make one .

Shelly said...

HI Sharon! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Your bookmark is really pretty, I especially like the little ribbon tab, great idea! Shelly x

Anonymous said...

Delightful bookmark, love the pretty flowers and DP, very pretty
Hugs Julie P