Pages

19 October 2011

A Bookmark for Ayiesha

Hello friends... I have a new friend at work who just loves my cards and when she requested a Bookmark today, I thought I'd make her one as a "gift".  She's a pink girl, like me... woohooo, so that made the job so much easier !

I've used the gorgeous Tilda with Hawaii Flower from Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams collection and hope she likes it.  As you know, we can't add too many popped up embellies, as we don't want to ruin the pages of the book when it closes, so this is very flat, I'm afraid.  Nevertheless, I am sure it'll do the job!


Here's another view, just for good measure ;)


The ribbon was a gift from my blogfriend Lynn in Texas.  I've just used a small piece this time, but I've plenty more...  I decided to add the ribbon so that Ayiesha can pull on it to remove the bookmark from the page.  Makes it a lot easier don't you think ?

Thanks for popping by.  If you'd like to leave a comment, that would be great. Hugs to all my crafting friends, Sharon x

10 comments:

Jaimy said...

its very beautiful!

Greetings, Jaimy

ursula Uphof said...

I love these bookmarks, they are very quick to give to bookworm friends. The idea of the ribbon is fantastic, will try that in my next one.Almost weekend.

ursula Uphof said...

I love these bookmarks, they are very quick to give to bookworm friends. The idea of the ribbon is fantastic, will try that in my next one.Almost weekend.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous little bookmaek. Love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Lyndsey xx

cheryl said...

oh sharon hun this really is one super bookmark gosh the detail is just first class hun hugs cherylxxx

Denise Marzec said...

BEAUTIFUL book mark! I love these corner-style ones!

Marika said...

Good Morning

I just love to pop in at your blog first thing in the morning, all the bright and cheery colors just starts my day off better.

I do hope that you will have a wonderfull day as well.

Marika

Tab said...

Hey hun, your bookmark is divine, so pretty and coloured to perfection! Always been meaning to make one of these,must get on it :o)

Just wanted to say too, thank so much for the lovely message you left on my blog the other day about Teddy. I am so happy to hear that Teddy brings you and Kendall so much joy, hun.....means alot to me to know that :o)...and I am so glad too, that he has helped with losing your Tammy. Our pups mean the world to us and when they go its beyond heartbreaking :o(

Hugs to both you and Kendall!

Tab xxx

Riet said...

Prachtig gemaakt Sharon,lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.

Liefs Riet.

Crealin said...

Oh Sharon, zo'n mooie boekenlegger en je Tilda'tje is zo mooi ingekleurd, echt knap. Je collega zal hier vast super blij mee zijn. Wat ben je toch een lieverd!

Groetjes en dikke zoen,

Lins xxx