Pages

10 October 2011

Showcasing my Friends Talents

Hi everyone... from time to time I love showcasing gifts I receive from my crafty friends.  I received some beautiful handmade flowers over the weekend from the wonderfully talented Moz (All Things Moz).  Aren't they just too beautiful ? I'll be using them on some projects in the not too distant future... So many beautiful colours and textures... can't wait !  Once again, thanks so much Moz.


And then today I received a beautiful Thank You card from another talented craft friend Madeline, who doesn't have a blog just yet.  Her card is so gorgeous that I just had to share it with you all. Don't you think it's beautiful?   Thanks so much honey. What a wonderful surprise this was.



If you happen to pass by, I'd appreciate you showing these friends some love, as I am sure they'll be popping by as well.

Thanks for visiting.  hugs Sharon x

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great batch of flowers! AND a beautiful card! So nice to have wonderful friends, isn't it.
Lynn

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. Whata beautiful card to recieve. Such a lovely design and image and the colours are so delicate.
The flowers are just amazing, I cant wait to see what you make with those. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

cheryl said...

oh that is such a beautiful card,and gift to recieve,love and delicate too,love cherylxxx

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaarten Sharon.

Liefs Riet.

Cindy :) said...

wow you received some wonderful happy mail :)love those flowers they will look great on your cards, speaking of cards I love that beauty from your friend Madeline Kudos to your friends