Pages

22 September 2012

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Thank You

Hi everyone, welcome to my new followers.  I am so thrilled you found something of interest here on my blog.  Thank you so much for joining.

Welcome too to another challenge with the Totally Gorjuss girls.  Net has chosen a lovely challenge for us... we can always do with a few THANK YOU cards now can't we?  I hope my little creation will inspire you to take part.

I have used a gorgeous stamp, Me and my Cat from Lili of the Valley and coloured it in with Copics. The papers are Me To You's Spring Chic.  I am using these so sparingly as they are too beautiful for words.  Finished off with a lovely satin white bow and a pearl centerpiece for effect.  Not sure where I got the sentiment from but methinks it is the first time I am using it.


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Hobby House. Do pop around to visit them for all your crafty needs.  And don't forget to pop around to the other Gorjusette's blogs for further inspiration.

Wishing you all a super weekend.  It's a Public Holiday in SA on Monday, so it's a long one for us and guess what I'll be catching up with... yep, crafting!!!

hugs Sharon x

13 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful Hun just love the image and that is one super layout love that ribbon,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Hannelie said...

Wow Sharon, your coloring looks great on this card. Such a beauty!
Hope you have a great long weekend!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sharon. What a fabulous image you have used, and such a lovely design and fabulous papers.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Sharon ! I simply adore this image ! Great colouring and lovely papers too ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

jimlynn said...

Pretty and just precious! Such a sweet image too.
Lynn

Brittany said...

Lovely, Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk

Brittany said...

Lovely, Hugs, Brittany, xx
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk

Sharon said...

Stunning Sharon. Love this image and the layout. Beautifully coloured.
Hugs Sharon. x

Hazel said...

Hey Sharon

This is such a pretty card - I love the image and I love the papers oh and I love the sentiment too - basically I love the card!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Take care

hazel x

Riet said...

Wat een prachtig lief kaartje is dit Sharon.

Liefs Riet.

Sandy said...

your card is gorgeous - beautiful design and such a sweet image. I love it Sharon.
Sandy

Nicole said...

Wat een schattige kaart, Sharon,ook erg mooi ingekleurd. Liefs, Nicole

RosesMarijke said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Sharon!