Pages

24 February 2013

Simply Magnolia (DT) - Anything Goes

Kindly note that this is a Scheduled post.

It's ANYTHING GOES at the Simply Magnolia challenge blog.  Thanks for popping by to see what I have created.

Recipe for this card
Image: Magnolia's Tilda with a Gift for You from the Turning Leaves collection
Cardstock: White cardstock for body of card.  Orange cardstock is from the Wilson & Maclagan 6x6 paper pack range, purchased from our local Merrypak store
Patterned Paper: Front of card: I think it is from a Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad, this is what's left over. Inside of card: From the K&Company 12x12 paper pad
Corner Dies: Whimsy Stamps, Corner Die Set
Sentiment: A gift from my friend Sandra
Bow: From my stash
As you can see, I have decorated the inside as well.  For me, it just finishes off a card.  Here's a view from another angle.  As you can see, I have used another butterfly to compliment the outside.


Our sponsors for this challenge are
Scrapbooking Allsorts and Tilda's Town.  Please visit their online stores for all your crafty needs.

 
Tilda's Town offers FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Thank you so much for popping by. Do visit the other SM teamies to view their beautiful creations.

I'd love to hear what you think of this creation, so do leave a message before you hop away.

hugs Sharon x

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the orange and green.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Catherine said...

Your card is so sweet Sharon ! I love the papers, the colours are gorgeous ! Hope everything is fine ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

inge said...

Beautiful card Sharon!
I've been scheduling my post for the last 6 weeks so I could help my mother to move. I'm so glad Blogger has this possibility!

XX Inge

Marika said...

Hi Sharon

What a gorjuss card. The colors are so lovely and that Tilda is stunning.

Have a great day.
Marika

Crealin said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, you've used such a beautiful color combo. A beauty!

Hugs,

Lins x

Sandy said...

Hey Sharon - this is so very sweet and I really like your colors and lay out! Keep em' coming kid!!
Sandy

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

a really gorgeous card, lovely tilda , great colours. janex

Anonymous said...

Your card is so sweet Sharon! Love the spring colors and lovely image. Hope everything is going well with the new house.
Amelia x