Pages

06 July 2013

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Anything Goes & Circles

Hello friends

Thanks for popping by to see what I have created for the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week.

It's Anything Goes and Circles
 
It took me only a few minutes to put this little card together.  Granted, the image was coloured a while ago, but 2 ticks and it was finished.  Hope you like it.  I have used one of my little Magnolia stamps again.  I cut the moon out myself, so no laughing at my moon please...lol  Desperate measures for desperate times, when you don't have the right die, right?
 
 Here is a side view, so that you can get a peek at the inside as well.  I've kept the decoration very simple this time.

 
And the final pic is to show you the dimension.  Tilda has been adhered to the moon using double side sponge tape.
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is J&C Creations.  Do visit their store for all your crafty needs.
 
 
It was a good week for me... Sales-wise.  I managed to sell 8 Cards and 4 To Do notepads...woohoo!!  Thanks to the lovely ladies at my Office who support me ;)
 
Thanks for popping by.  Please leave a comment before you go, as I so enjoy reading them.
 
hugs
 



8 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Sharon ! And your moon is lovely ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Marika said...

Hi Sharon

Wow this is stunning. And nothing wrong with your moon.

Hugs,
Marika

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Sharon, what a stunning creation. Love the detail on this and such lovely colours too.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxxx

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Sharon.

Liefs Riet.x

Petra Swart said...

Hi Sharon. Oooo, I love the moon and stars!! So clever to let the sweet little Tilda sit on the moon and your coloring is GREAT! Lovely card!
Hugz

jimlynn said...

That moon looks great to me!!! Precious image and love this card.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Sharon. Lovely colouring and layout.
Amelia X

Anonymous said...

How clever, love your sweet Tilda, the pearls on the black are so effective, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P