Pages

22 May 2017

Scrapping in my TN

I just love Saturday evenings, as I get to relax in my craft room and do a bit of journalling in my traveller's notebooks and planners.

Here is a layout of our adorable Nikita which I've shared on my IG account.  Thought I would share it here as well.



I purchased some planner stamps recently through Marie Smith from The Purple Magnolia.  
They are so cute to use in your planners and traveller's notebooks.


This set of Bo Bunny Tab craft dies was also a purchase from The Purple Magnolia.
Excellent service from Marie Smith.

Here follows a few more pages of layouts from my traveller's notebooks and mini Happy Planner.


Thanks for popping by to see what I have to share today.

Please leave a comment, so that I can return the favour.  I would love to know who is visiting me.






4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Love your journalling pages, Sharon. Need to get my life back in balnce so I can start this hobby ...

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon

Nikita is pragtig hou van jou uitleg. Carina

Sharon Wright said...

Hi Sharon. Greetings to you. I used to enjoy your blog before when I read about when Nikita joined your household, etc. It was always enjoyable & inspirational to see what lovely things you were creating. Id love to follow you again I may. Blessings from Sharon ����

Naola said...

HiSharon, so great to have inspiration from you again. Lovely work. Wish I can be so productive again. Much love and blessings on your happy crafting.